I have to admit, Newsweek’s very in-depth look inside the Bush and Kerry campaigns has been an excellent read. Set aside an hour or two and check it out. Interesting things I’ve learned:
- John Kerry curses like a sailor.
- Teresa Heinz Kerry is a complete weirdo.
- Actually, after reading this, I’m convinced that Teresa would have probably done more damage to this country than her husband.
- The Kerry campaign had way too many chiefs.
- We have a winner in the Best Bush Nickname Contest: “Turd Blossom” - for none other than Karl Rove. That is funny.